The Transportation Driver is responsible for the delivery of transportation services to each resident of the Community and for all resident activities. This position is also accountable to observe the activities and behavior for all residents so that the care, services and activities of each resident are appropriate and delivered to them in a continuous, predictable and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General management responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Transport residents to and from destinations safely.
* Maintain vehicle interior and exterior to be clean and ready to operate, full of gas.
* Assist residents in and out of the car and to and from destination.
* Be properly oriented in advance for all trips and resident outings.
* When vehicle duties are completed or between runs, help with activity department.
* Personally get to know the residents of the Community by communicating with other team members and departments, and direct conversation with residents.
* Be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Wheatfields Senior Living Community offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Wheatfields Senior Living Community is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check, a pre-employment drug test, and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Job Type: Part Time
* Prefer high-school diploma, or equivalent, or minimum education required per state.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or as required by state.
* One (1) year experience driving a passenger van or similar vehicle preferred, or as required by Community.
Thank you for applying!